At Insurance A to Z, we respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the procedures outlined below in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a DMCA notice, please provide the following information in writing to our designated copyright agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated copyright agent at the following address:
Copyright Agent Insurance A to Z 123 Main Street, Suite 100 Anytown, USA Email: email@example.com
Please note that under 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
We take all claims of copyright infringement seriously and will investigate all claims that are properly submitted in accordance with this DMCA policy.